NEW REDUCED PRICE! GREAT LISTING BY CHRISTOPHER HUTCHINSON, LISTING AGENT WITH VANHUTCHHOMES & ASSOCIATES!
Exceptional 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom, 2,704 Square Foot Scripps Ranch Home!
10345 Moselle Street, San Diego, CA 92131
NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY:
Located in the desirable "Wine Country" neighborhood of Scripps Ranch, this spacious / renovated home is ready for your family to love and features:
- A spacious 11,100 square foot, pool sized lot, with a hillside terrace, that has been cleaned for fire prevention & is located on a quite double Cul-De-Sac.
- Offers 4 spacious Bedrooms (ALL BEDROOMS LOCATED ON SECOND LEVEL) & 2.5 full Bathrooms (2) FULL BATHROOMS UPSTAIRS, (1) 1/2 BATHROOM DOWN STAIRS.
- Offers 2,704 square feet of Living Space (Square footage does not include the garage).
- Offers a spacious 500 square foot, 2 Car attached Garage, with an epoxy floor, shelving and newer / insulated, wood look Garage Door and offers parking for 2 Cars in the Driveway.
- Offers a great 50 Year, Concrete Tile Roof, that was installed in 2000.
- Offers an open Entertainers Floor Plan, with the Kitchen opening up onto a 420 square foot Family Room that offers a large fireplace and overlooks the large / private / entertainers Backyard.
- Renovated Kitchen, with re-faced Maple Kitchen Cabinets, White Corian Countertops, designer Tile Backsplash, chef style Induction Cook-top, Dual Oven, newer Bosche Dishwasher, Range Hood & recessed Lighting (all Kitchen Appliances being sold with Home).
- Offers newer Dual Pane Windows & Sliding Glass Doors throughout the home.
- Offers a newer Central Heating Unit & newer Hot Water Heater.
- Offers energy efficient Attic Fans in the Bedrooms, that cool rooms to outside temperature and a barely used portable AC unit.
- Offers a Whole House Water Filtration System.
- Offers a spacious 216 square foot Master Bedroom, a walk-in closet and an attached Master Bathroom.
- Seller has had the home on a regular Termite and pest control Maintenance Program.
- Offers a great Laundry Room on the First Floor, with plenty of room for a Side-By-Side Washer & Dryer (Washer & Dryer NOT being sold with Home).
- Offers new Crushed Granite & a Low Maintenance Landscaping in the Front Yard, offers new Grass / Sod in the Backyard, fruit trees and herb garden, planter for vegetable garden (Everything is on an automatic Sprinkler System).
- Offers great Southern Exposure, making the Home light & bright throughout.
- Offers a large Pergola in the Backyard off the Family Room, which is perfect for entertaining!
- Nice detached "Kids Play House" in the Backyard, with a freshly painted Interior, chalkboard wall and white board wall (Being Sold "As-Is").
- Offers a Side Yard Dog Run, with lockable Dog Door.
- Offers a large Storage Space in the Attic & plywood Flooring to store Boxes.
- Seller offering a Transferable Membership to the Scripps Ranch Swim & Racquet Club, located just minutes from this home.
- Just minutes from Jerabak Park, Lake Miramar, MCAS Miramar, San Diego Miramar College, award winning Public Schools, the 15 Freeway, hiking trails & much more! A MUST SEE!
TOP RATED SCHOOLS:
Scripps Ranch has some of the most top rated public schools in San Diego County and listed below, are the specific schools that service this home:
- Jerabek Elementary School (Public - Kindergarten to 5th Grade ) / Great Schools Rating: 10 / Only 0.7 mile from this home
- Marshall Middle School (Public - 6th Grade to 8th Grade) / Great Schools Rating: 9 / Only 1.8 miles from this home
- Scripps Ranch High School (Public - 9th Grade to 12th Grade) / Great Schools Rating: 10 / Only 2.2 miles from this home
THINKING OF BUYING OR SELLING A HOME?
Call Christopher Hutchinson, Listing Agent with VanHutchHomes & Associates, Brokered By Big Block Realty, at 619-987-4478 for more info about this property today!